Up to £26,000 depending on experience.
We’re looking for a savvy, eager digital marketer to join our growing team to help deliver fantastic campaigns across a variety of platforms.
If you want to work on digital projects that make a big difference to society then we’d love you to join Cowshed and help us deliver campaigns that work, for clients we love and causes we believe in. You’ll get to work with some outstanding organisations across the public and private sector. Our clients include Welsh Government, Study in Wales, Social Care Wales, National Adoption Service, Princes Gate and many more.
We are looking for someone who’s comfortable exploring new platforms, problem solving, contributing ideas and helping us with our ambition to grow. You will hold the same values as us. Values of ownership, trust, thoughtfulness, creativity, integrity, and excellence.
You’ll have at least two years’ experience in an agency or in house and know your way around the following:
- – Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube & Shopping)
- – Microsoft Ads
- – Facebook Ads
- – Google Tag Manager
- – Google Search Console
- – Campaign performance analysis
- – Digital performance reporting
- – Analytical skills – create, measure and change
We want to hear from you if:
- – You’re self-motivated, dedicated, and curious
- – You’re confident, passionate, and not afraid to put ideas forward
- – You take responsibility for your workload
- – You’re going to be an active member of the team
- – You’re honest, professional, and respectful and treat others in the same way
- – You’re passionate about diversity and inclusion – managing campaigns that are accessible to all
In return you’ll get to work with some remarkable people. You’ll get brilliant company benefits and you’ll do it all knowing that you’re working only for causes we all believe in.
Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
Our people are important to us, which is why we’re currently revamping our benefits package. We’ll reveal more about this at interview stage, and welcome questions about this. But as a minimum,
- – We’re a Living Wage employer
- – We’re in the heart of Cardiff city centre.
- – Our agile working policy allows up to three days a week WFH
- – You’ll receive 25+ holidays a year plus bank holidays and time off over Christmas
- – We celebrate all religious holidays
- – We have no cap to our training budgets
- – We have a great pension scheme
- – We have three employee-led taskforces for Culture, Diversity and Inclusion and Wellbeing that we’d love you to be part of
- – We have an annual Cowchella festival
We’ve recently been awarded Blueprint Ally status, in recognition of our Diversity and Inclusion work. To make sure our campaigns continue to deliver for everyone, we’re particularly interested in receiving applications from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic comms pros.
Apply by emailing your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: October 3rd 2021