Head of Digital Strategy
Salary £50K +
Our digital output has grown significantly in the past couple of years. With our Head of Digital moving to pastures new, we’re looking for the right person to continue the trajectory and continue to build an outstanding team.
If you are the right person for the role, you will align with our values and value an integrated approach to campaign planning – working from detailed audience insight to develop strategic plans across the full channel mix.
The day to day:
– Decide which tools are applicable and manage the delivery for all customer digital projects.
– Proactively pursue new business opportunities.
– Represent digital in new business RFIs, pitches, events and scopes.
– Build on client relations with a confident approach, managing expectations and having a solution orientated approach to ensure a full understanding of their digital business needs.
– Manage client budgets, ensuring the best approach is taken to remain in budget and minimise risks.
– Oversee day to day output of the junior members of the team and develop their skills.
– Lead, develop and deliver strategic digital marketing plans, with objectives in mind, to reach targeted audiences.
– Ensure monthly billing is submitted and reconciled.
– Proactive use of web analytic tools to analyse their performance and identify customer opportunities and new target markets.
– Responsible & hands on campaign executions, working closely with all product owners and other collaborating departments to ensure brand consistency.
– Set up and drive the digital strategy.
– Deliver a creative, inclusive, and sustainable approach to our digital offering.
– Contributing to the development of the overall business.
– Manage cross functional relationships and work seamlessly with campaign colleagues in service of the best client outcomes.
– Have a passion and interest in the industry and keep up to date with latest developments & how they can be applied to our client offering.
– Employ your great communication and relationship skills. Internally, to ensure cam-paign teams and others understand and make use of the right technology solutions and budgets for clients. Externally, to ensure clients are informed in simple language that focuses on what matters so they are empowered to make better decisions and understand results.
– Work on digital plans for new business proposals.
– Outstanding interpersonal skills.
– Analysing data effectively.
– Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
– Excellent organisational, budgeting and planning skills.
-Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
-Strong ability to manage time effectively.
-Demonstrate good leadership skills.
-Strong attention to detail.
– You’ll be self-motivated, dedicated, and curious.
– You’ll take responsibility for getting the job done for the business and the team.
– You’ll be honest and expected to be treated professionally and with respect, treating others in the same way.
– Confident, passionate, and not afraid to put ideas and methods to improve ways of working forward.
– You will share in Cowshed’s philosophy and be an active member of the team.
In return you’ll get to work with some remarkable people. You’ll get brilliant company benefits and you’ll do it all knowing that every day you’ll be working on causes that you believe in.
Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
– Agile working policy
– 25 days + birthday day + Bank holidays
– Flexible working
– Uncapped training budget
– Family friendly policies (parental leave / adoption, IVF and fostering leave – Cowshed has been approved as a Foster Friendly company)
– Cowshed are one of the first companies to receive the Bloom MPower Accreditation Award for exceptional menopause support at work
– Cycle to work scheme
– Cowshed have a great team of trained mental health first aiders and mental health days
– Health Cover Plan
– Pension contributions
Tell us about your talent and experience by email to email@example.com with your cover letter and CV by August 4th.