Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Are you a passionate, talented comms professional with at least three years’ experience at an agency looking for a new challenge?
You’ll most definitely want your work to make a difference. Delivering campaigns that work, for clients you love and causes you believe in, you’ll work with some outstanding organisations such as Welsh Government, National Adoption Service, Social Care Wales, FOR Cardiff, and Educators Wales.
You’ll be driven to ensure our campaigns pack a punch and can be agile in their delivery. You’ll be skilled in working on multiple projects at once and forming excellent relationships with your clients. You’ll be a trustworthy and loyal leader, motivating your team to make every campaign or piece of work a success.
An interview is yours if you have proven experience in the following:
- – Interrogating client briefs, researching and creating fully integrated campaigns that work
- – Actively generating ideas on a daily basis to improve and elevate everything we do
- – Managing the delivery of campaigns across a portfolio of clients across the public and private sector to ensure they are carried out creatively and enthusiastically
- – Day to day client liaison ensuring projects are delivered beyond satisfaction – building strong, open and honest relationships
- – Prioritising projects and your team workloads so all output is delivered on time, on budget and exceed expectations
- – Managing budgets and ensuring our clients get the best value for money
- – Knowing what makes a great story and a solid network of journalist contacts and knowledge of media in Wales and the UK to ensure your campaigns achieve solid, extensive coverage in the right outlets
- – Understanding digital and media planning to come up with solutions and drive innovation alongside our in-house team
- – Creative problem solving with the ability to think on your feet and provide counsel to our clients with confidence
- – Overseeing client social media accounts, ensuring output is of the moment and maximised for the channel
- – Proofing copy and content – this means a keen eye for detail, excellent grammar and writing skills and knowledge of what makes strong, engaging content
- – Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- – Measuring success to produce in-depth evaluations and make informed suggestions on how to make them even better as you go, not just at the end
- – Presenting ideas to clients with passion and energy
You’ll hold the same values as us. Values of ownership, trust, thoughtfulness, creativity, integrity and excellence.
You must be:
- – Self-motivated, dedicated and curious
- – Not afraid to put ideas forward
- – Happy to take ownership of your own workload
- – An active member of the team
- – Honest, professional and respectful and treat others in the same way
- – Passionate about diversity and inclusion
Our people are important to us, which is why we’re currently revamping our benefits package. We’ll reveal more about this at interview stage, and welcome questions about this. But as a minimum,
- – We’re a Living Wage employer
- – We’re in the heart of Cardiff city centre. Our offices are lush, but you can work remotely too.
- – We offer flexible working
- – You’ll receive 25+ holidays a year plus bank holidays and generally have time off over Christmas
- – We celebrate all religious holidays
- – We pay for training and memberships for personal development
- – We allow two hours a week for personal development activities
- – We have a great pension scheme
- – We have three employee-led taskforces for Culture, Diversity and Inclusion and Wellbeing that we’d love you to be part of
- – We have an annual Cowchella festival
We’ve recently been awarded Blueprint Ally status, in recognition of our Diversity and Inclusion work. To make sure our campaigns continue to deliver for everyone, we’re particularly interested in receiving applications from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic comms pros.
Don’t worry about a CV, just tell us about your talent and experience by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Friday 1st October.