Cowshed is one the UK’s best agencies (PRCA’s Best Medium Agency 2021), and we pride ourselves on creating campaigns that drive positive change. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager or newly promoted Account Director to join our team to help us create more campaigns that work.
You’ll be working across integrated campaigns which will include PR, marketing, social, digital and creative across multiple sectors including, education, health, social care, place marketing, B2C and B2B. We need someone who has worked in an agency for a minimum of four years and has extensive experience in at least one of the sectors listed.
- Experience working in PR or similar communication field
- Experience of running integrated campaigns
- Four years of agency experience
- Experience of line managing at least three people
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Record of accurate client-related finance management.
- Evidence of strong media, influencer and stakeholder networks
- Experienced at winning new clients and pitching for business
- Experience at using data and insight to build campaigns
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and inspire a team to make sound judgments
- Ability to delivering campaigns on time and on budget with creativity and curiosity for doing things differently
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong media relations skills and ability to ‘sell a story’ and communicate effectively with the media or influencers.
- Client liaison and interface skills e.g. leading client meetings, managing day to day contact.
- Ability to present ideas confidently and persuasively
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
You will hold the same values as us. Values of ownership, trust, thoughtfulness, creativity, integrity, and excellence.
In return you’ll get to work with some remarkable people. You’ll get brilliant company benefits and you’ll do it all knowing that you’re working only for causes we all believe in.
Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- Agile working policy – 37.5 hour working week, up to three days working not in the office
- 25 days + birthday day + Bank holidays
- Uncapped training budget
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance for those who have served more than one year.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Annual Cowchella day off
- Bring your dog to the office
- Cycle to work scheme
And loads more!
Cowshed is a blueprinted agency. Anyone who has the listed proven experience and skills will be offered an interview.
If that’s you, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com