Are you a passionate, talented comms professional with experience in an agency role? Perhaps you’re looking for your next move up the ladder or a move to a new challenge. You most definitely want your work to make a difference.
We’re looking for exceptional talent at all levels. So if you’ve said “that’s me” to the above, then we could be calling you our newest team member.
Delivering campaigns that work, for clients you love and causes you believe in, you’ll work with some outstanding organisations including Welsh Government, National Trust, National Adoption Service and Visit Wales.
You’ll be driven to ensure our campaigns pack a punch. You’ll be skilled in working on multiple projects at once and making excellent relationships with your clients – wanting to go above and beyond to make sure every campaign or piece of work is a success.
Creativity, curiosity and enthusiasm for doing things a little bit differently will be a key to your progression.
The core skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills – you will be a doer not just a delegator!
- Experience in managing clients and/or campaigns right through from conception to evaluation
- Experience of managing a range of budgets, media planning and buying and implementation of successful advertising campaigns
- Experience of setting up paid media campaigns on social and other channels
- Knowledge of all the latest industry news
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
- Experience of delivering bilingual campaigns
- A strong networker
Highly desirable (extra) skills:
- Degree level education
- Welsh speaking
- You’ll be self-motivated, dedicated and curious
- You’ll take responsibility for getting the job done for your clients
- You’ll be highly organised
- You’ll care about your team and its success
- You’ll be honest and expect to be treated like an adult, treating others the same way
- Confident, passionate and not afraid to put ideas and methods to improve ways of working forward
- You will share in Cowshed’s philosophy and be an active member of the team
In return we offer the chance to work on campaigns that change behaviours with a truly collaborative, passionate team. Plus a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and a city centre location. Salary depending on experience.
Apply with a CV and covering letter outlining why you should be part of the team to email@example.com