Duration: Perm – Full time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Cardiff city centre
Are you passionate, creative and want to work on websites that make a difference?
If you possess all the above qualities and have experience in bespoke website development, why not join our team. Delivering campaigns that work, for clients we love and causes we believe in, we work with some outstanding clients including Social Care Wales, Welsh Government, National Trust, FOR Cardiff and National Adoption Service.
Working together with the rest of creative, you will design websites that have stand out UX. Your task will then be to take that design and make it reality.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, with experience across multiple CMS, with particular focus in WordPress. We build bespoke templates, so excellent knowledge of PHP and Java is a must. You must also have extensive knowledge of website management, deployment and testing.
You will work across our client portfolio, with the opportunity to create change for truly worthwhile causes. Although this is a six-month initial contract, there is every opportunity for it develop into a full-time position for the right person.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creative development of ideas and website concepts
- Working with the creative team on the design and creation of user focused wireframes
- Management of hosting and account registration
- Development of bespoke templates on various CMS especially WordPress
- Deployment and testing of the websites you build
The core skills we are looking for:
- Experience building bespoke templates and widgets on WordPress
- Commercial experience creating wireframe designs using XD or similar
- Degree level education
- The ability to communicate your work to clients / in house
In return we offer a competitive salary, with an attractive benefits package and a city centre location.
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio with your application to email@example.com