This opportunity is now closed and interviewing is underway.
Please check back for an update soon.
Duration: Full time – Six month initial contract
Start date: ASAP
Location: Cardiff city centre
Salary: Up to £26k + benefits depending on experience
If you possess all the above qualities, plus at least two year’s experience in digital marketing (agency or in-house), our Digital Marketing Officer position might just be the role for you.
Delivering campaigns that work, for clients we love and causes we believe in, we work with some outstanding organisations including Social Care Wales, Welsh Government, National Trust, FOR Cardiff and National Adoption Service.
Working together with the campaign team, you will develop and deliver powerful, forward thinking and change making digital marketing strategies across our client portfolio. Using your SEO, PPC and other techniques to reach more people, generate interest in our campaigns and build stronger relationships with our audiences.
We’re looking for someone who has the finger on the pulse with innovations in digital, as well as someone who loves insights and analytics to monitor success and make recommendations on how we can do things even better.
Although this is a six-month initial contract, there is every opportunity for it develop into a full-time position for the right person.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies
- Reviewing and making recommendations on existing digital marketing strategies
- Identifying new trends and technologies in digital marketing to ensure our campaigns are at the forefront of industry developments
- Using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Managing email and social media marketing campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with digital advertising providers
- Optimising content for campaigns such as Adwords, websites and social media to drive reach and make sure we are reaching the right audience
- Setting SMART campaign deliverables
- Monitoring and analysing success and providing regular reports
- Contributing to the creativity and implementation of campaigns
- Sharing knowledge to strengthen the team
The core skills we are looking for:
- Solid Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of planning and executing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Degree level education
- The ability to communicate your work to clients / in house
Highly desirable (extra) skills:
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Experience in digital design and content production, for example html banners or digital adverts
- Welsh speaking
In return we offer the chance to work on campaigns that change behaviours with a truly collaborative, passionate team. Plus a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and a city centre location. Salary up to £26,000 pro rata depending on experience.
Apply with a CV and covering letter outlining why this role is for you to email@example.com