Salary bracket: £22K – £27K depending on experience
We need an ambitious, dedicated and all round brilliant campaign officer and we need one now!
You’ll get to work with some outstanding clients across public, private and not-for-profit sector. You’ll deliver campaigns that work, for clients you love and causes you believe in.
You’ll have a couple of years’ experience in an agency or in house looking for your next move.
You’ll hold the same values as us. Values of ownership, trust, thoughtfulness, creativity, integrity and excellence.
You will work with your team to ensure every campaign or piece of work is delivered on time and exceeds expectation.
We want to hear from you if:
- – You’re self-motivated, dedicated and curious
- – You’re confident, passionate and not afraid to put ideas forward
- – You take responsibility for your workload
- – You’re going to be an active member of the team
- – You’re honest, professional and respectful and treat others in the same way
- – You’re passionate about making sure everyone has a voice – creating campaigns that are representative of the communities we live in
- – You work hard, you think for yourself and you get the job done
In return you’ll get to work with some remarkable people. You’ll get brilliant company benefits and you’ll do it all knowing that you’re working only for causes we all believe in.
If you’d like to be considered, tell us in one page why your experience, knowledge and skills make you stand out. Don’t worry about CVs.
We’re looking to recruit as soon as possible so get those submissions coming in!
Closing date: 4th September. Email email@example.com
Your responsibilities will include:
- – Researching and creating campaigns that work seamlessly across PR, social, influencer engagement and other communications channels – brainstorm fresh ideas for integrated campaigns and being active in generating those ideas on a daily basis
- – Pro-active day to day delivery of campaigns across a portfolio of clients to ensure they are carried out creatively, enthusiastically, on time, on budget and exceed expectations
- – Taking the lead on the delivery of small scale clients / projects or significant elements of campaigns from planning through to delivery and evaluation, managing and meeting deadlines and reporting progress without significant support
- – Media relations – accurate copywriting, case study and spokespeople interviewing and briefing, growing your network of journalist contacts and knowledge of media in Wales and the UK to be able to ensure your campaigns get solid, extensive coverage in the right outlets
- – Being responsible for safeguarding and accurate consent for the people you use in our campaigns
- – Working with our Digital Marketing Officer to develop digital campaigns that are audience focused, based on insight and deliver on KPIs
- – Working with our creative studio and freelance creatives (photographers and videographers) to develop content for your campaigns – developing detailed design briefs and ensuring outputs meet the brief
- – Attending and managing on location photo and video shoots, project visits and media interviews to ensure everything you need for your campaign is captured
- – Handling client social media accounts and ensuring output is of the moment, pushes the norm and audience focused
- – Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders for your campaigns
- – Carry out research into audiences and target audiences for campaigns and tenders
- – Use your graphic design skills (In Design, Canva etc.) to create social assets and marketing materials where needed
- – CMS and website editing and optimization
- – Using the latest evaluation tools to monitor campaigns and make informed suggestions on how to make them even better as you go, not just at the end
- – Reporting results to the wider team and clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- – Attending client meetings – ensuring actions are delivered within a reasonable timeframe
- – Representing cowshed at client events, industry conferences and social engagements
- – Regularly searching for new innovations to improve our team performance (client reports, time management etc.)
- – Championing diversity in the team and our campaigns
- – Undertaking training courses to improve your own CPD and the development of the team